Saturday, August 1, 2009

The best drama ever..

I don’t know how to restart after I got a long break form posting something here.. but I am so passionately to share something give a big impact about understanding of behavior surrounding me.

For me an outstanding drama on
tv3, every Friday 9.00 pm was an amazing drama. The drama is NUR KASIH. I believe that some of my readers also follow that drama.

What can I say about that drama is such a complete meal. Sour, sweet, spices, salty and everything.. complete. Congrats to Khabir Bahtiar because of directing this amazing drama perfectly.

First time I heard the title of the drama, it was not attractive me to watch it. But, one day after I watch it accidently at my friend’s house, make me to follow that drama. So, I search NUR KASIH at tv3 official website and I download it the all episodes. Then I watch it marathonly by the sequence.. of course.

The story line was perfect also the visual, music, script of course.. and everything is there. It is make me sad, happy, and angry and all the feelings blend together. I never felt like this before. A lot of morale values. That drama not just focuses on the love story, but more than that. It’s about how we practice and understanding our religion (Islam), scarifications, family bonding, realization, responsibility and many more.

I extremely suggest to all viewers whose don’t know about this drama, go and find it. And you will know what I mean. It was a good and not a stereotype drama tv. I think…

For those interested to watch it online, Just
clik here

And this is the Id and password to access that site

ID : terimalah
Password: seadanya
And this is the NUR KASIR trailer... enjoy it.


2 comments:

Dinding Cantik said...

aah... best la citer nur kasih ni.. patutnya wat la drma camni byk2.. ayik2 tengok citer indon jer.. balik2 nabilah.. hehehe

anggun99 said...

sumer org dok bercerita pasal drama nih.. belum berkesempatan nak tgk lagik..huhuhu..